If you're looking for a simple and delicious meal that will impress your guests, then look no further! Our One Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes with Brasa Sauce Recipe is easy to prepare and will leave your taste buds dancing. This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights or a weekend dinner party.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 2 chicken leg quarters
- 1.5 lbs mini golden potatoes (sliced in half)
- ¼ cup Brasa Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Grease and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Lay the chicken and halved potatoes in the pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Make sure to rub the olive oil under the skin of the chicken.
- Toss the potatoes in the olive oil until evenly coated.
- Add 1/4 cup of the Brasa sauce on top of the chicken and potatoes. Rub the sauce evenly on the chicken legs.
- Toss the potatoes until they're evenly coated.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken has reached 165 F internal temp.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then serve.
Impress your family and friends with this delicious and easy meal. The unique flavours of our Brasa sauce will leave everyone asking for seconds, and the simplicity of this dish means you won't be stuck in the kitchen all night.
Don't forget to purchase our Brasa Sauce today to create amazing dishes such as this one, and be sure to check out the rest of our new Brasa HomeCollection, available purchase in-store or by CLICKING HERE!