Are you on the hunt for a new and delicious recipe that's easy to make? Look no further and try this Beef Short Ribs with Brasa Sauce recipe! With just a few simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, this recipe is perfect for beginner and experienced cooks alike. Whether you're cooking for a special someone or just looking for a comforting meal, this recipe is sure to become a new favourite. Let's get ready to cook up a delicious and foolproof meal that's sure to impress!
Prep Time 35 mins
Cook Time: 2.5 hrs
- 2 lbs beef short ribs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ cup Brasa Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 315°F.
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking tray and arrange the short ribs in it.
- Season both sides of the short ribs with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside for 35 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar, cumin, cinnamon, smoked paprika, and Brasa Sauce until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the short ribs, making sure to coat each rib evenly in the sauce.
- Cover the baking tray with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 2.5 hours, or until the beef is tender and falls off the bone.
- During the last 30 minutes, remove the aluminum foil to allow the short ribs to brown.
- Serve immediately with mashed potatoes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired, and enjoy!
Make sure to purchase a bottle of our signature Brasa Sauce to elevate your meals at home, and don't forget to check out the rest of our Brasa Home Collection, available for purchase in-store or online by CLICKING HERE!