Yield: 4 Servings
Cook time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 4 salmon Fillets
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Aji Panca
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of miso paste
- 1/2 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- ½ tablespoon of sesame oil
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Sauce: Mix the soy sauce, Aji Panca, maple syrup, miso paste, rice vinegar and sesame oil in a bowl.
Salmon: Grease the baking sheet with olive oil or your preferred cooking oil. Lay the salmon fillets on the sheet. Using a basting brush, glaze the salmon with the sauce mixture. Coat salmon with mixture for taste.
Put the salmon fillets in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon fillets. Serve immediately once cooked.