The Easiest Peruvian Portobello Mushroom Burger Recipe That's Vegan-Friendly
Prep Time: Five minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Aji Amarillo
- 1 Tablespoon of Aji Panca
- 2 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Cloves minced garlic
- 1.5 Teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Portobello mushroom caps
- Spoon out the mushroom caps to have the same consistency as a patty.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, oil, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and black pepper.
- Add the mushroom caps to the bowl.
- Mix the marinade around the mushrooms. Use plastic wrap to cover the bowl.
- Let the mushrooms sit at room temperature for up to 30 minutes.
- Place olive oil in a skillet and preheat medium heat. Remove the mushrooms from the marinade. Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes each side.
Serve on a bun with your favorite condiments and enjoy!