The Ultimate Comfort Food That's Ready in Just 15 Minutes: Grilled Cheese with Brasa Sauce Recipe!
Try this delicious twist on a classic grilled cheese sandwich that only takes 15 minutes! With just a handful of ingredients and our signature Brasa sauce, you can create a cheesy, mouth-watering sandwich that's perfect for anytime of the day.Yield: 2 Servings
Time: 15 Mins
- 4 Slices of rye or bread of choice
- ½ Cup grated cheddar or gruyere cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter plus more for cooking
- ¼ Cup Brasa Sauce for dipping
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
- Spread butter on both sides of all 4 slices of bread for crispiness.
- Place cheese on two slices of bread and top with the remaining slices of bread.
- Toast both sandwiches on the heated saucepan until golden brown, flip and repeat.
- Place a lid on the pan, lower heat to a simmer, and allow the cheese to melt fully without burning the bread.
- While waiting for the cheese to melt, pour the Brasa Sauce into a smaller bowl or ramekin.
- Once the cheese is melted, serve the sandwiches immediately and dip them into the Brasa sauce!
Give this recipe a try and enjoy a deliciously cheesy meal that's sure to become a new favourite.
Don't forget to purchase our Brasa Sauce today to create amazing dishes such as this one, and be sure to check out the rest of our new Brasa Home Collection, available purchase in-store or by CLICKING HERE!