Are you looking for a new way to enjoy Brussels sprouts? This savoury and irresistible recipe makes it possible! With the perfect combination of balsamic vinegar, honey, and Dijon mustard, the Brussels sprouts are roasted to a crispy perfection that is sure to delight your taste buds. The addition of Brasa Sauce adds a smokey flavour and richness that complements the sprouts perfectly.
Time: 30 Mins
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 ½ Cups Brussels sprouts
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp Brasa Sauce
- Fresh grated Parmesan to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Fill a large saucepan with water about 1 inch high. Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a colander on top of the boiling water. Cover with a lid and steam for 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a baking tray. Using a cup, flatten the Brussels sprouts.
- In a separate bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix and then pour on the Brussels sprouts.
- Evenly coat the Brussels sprouts with the balsamic mixture. Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 17-25 minutes or until crispy.
- Pour the Brasa Sauce into a ramekin. Once the Brussels sprouts have reached desired doneness, top with fresh Parmesan and enjoy with the Brasa Sauce!
This recipe for Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts with Brasa Sauce is a delicious and healthy meal that will have everyone asking for seconds. The combination of crispy Brussels sprouts, tangy balsamic vinegar, and smokey Brasa Sauce creates a symphony of flavours that is sure to impress. Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think!
Don't forget to purchase our Brasa Sauce today to create amazing dishes such as this one, and be sure to check out the rest of our new Brasa Home Collection, available purchase in-store or by CLICKING HERE!