Indulge in a satisfying nutritious salad that will satisfy your cravings and leave you feeling delighted with our new Half Baked Roasted Chicken Salad with Brasa Sauce recipe! This delicious creation is sure to excite your taste buds and leave you craving more. What sets this salad apart from others is our signature Brasa Sauce - a unique blend of spices and smokey flavours that takes this salad to a whole other level.
Time: 45 Mins
Yield: 2-4 Servings
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced into ½ inch cubes
- 1 Red onion, chopped
- 1 Sweet potato, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 2 Cloves garlic
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Brasa Sauce to drizzle
- 1 Cup mixed greens
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Grease a large baking sheet or line with parchment paper. Add the veggies on the baking tray. Leave space for the chicken thighs.
- Remove the boneless, skinless thighs from the packaging and pat down with a paper towel. Place the thighs on the baking tray. Add salt and pepper to taste on both sides.
- In a separate bowl, combine the olive oil, rosemary, garlic and salt & pepper. Mix together and then drizzle over the chicken thighs and vegetables.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes. Once ready, let the
roast chicken and vegetables cool for at least 5 minutes.
- In a salad bowl, combine the mixed greens, roast vegetables and chicken.
- Drizzle olive oil and Brasa sauce over the salad ingredients.
- Toss the salad ingredients to mix well.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Don't forget to purchase our Brasa Sauce today to create amazing dishes such as this one, and be sure to check out the rest of our new Brasa Home Collection, available purchase in-store or by CLICKING HERE!