Yield: 2 servings
- ½ Cauliflower
- ½ Can chickpeas
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Salt & pepper
- 2 Teaspoons paprika
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- ¼ Cup Brasa Sauce
- 1 Tbsp tahini ¼
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 Tspn lemon juice
- 2 Cups spinach
- Pomegranate and fresh herbs for garnish
- Begin by preheating your oven to 425F and greasing a large baking tray.
- Rinse the chickpeas and pat them dry, removing any loose skins. Drizzle them with olive oil, paprika, and Brasa sauce, and place them on one side of the baking tray.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, toss them in the Brasa sauce, and lay them on the other side of the baking tray.
- Bake the chickpeas and cauliflower for 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden brown. If the chickpeas are not crispy enough, bake them for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- While the cauliflower and chickpeas are baking, prepare the sauce by combining tahini, lemon juice, and Greek yogurt in a mixing bowl. Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Once the chickpeas and cauliflower are baked, add them to a bowl along with some spinach. Top the salad with the dressing and mix well.
- Garnish the salad with some fresh herbs, and serve it immediately.
This Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Brasa Sauce is a perfect example of how simple, healthy ingredients can be combined to create an incredibly flavourful and nutritious dish. With roasted chickpeas and cauliflower, this salad offers a variety of textures and flavours, and the tahini and Brasa sauce add a delicious, creamy and spicy kick. Plus, it's packed with nutrients that your body needs to stay healthy and strong. Whether you're looking for a quick lunch, an easy dinner, or a delicious side dish, this salad is sure to become a new favourite. Give it a try today, and enjoy the delicious and satisfying flavours.
And don't forget to purchase our Brasa Sauce today to create amazing dishes such as this one, and be sure to check out the rest of our new Brasa Home Collection, available purchase in-store or by CLICKING HERE!