If you're a fan of crispy potatoes, this Roasted Potatoes in Brasa sauce recipe is for you. It's quick and easy to make, with only a few ingredients needed to whip up a delicious side dish that pairs perfectly with any meal. The Brasa sauce adds a unique twist to this classic recipe, giving it a touch of smokey flavour that will leave you wanting more. So let's get started and make some irresistible roasted potatoes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb mini potatoes, halved
- ½ cup Brasa Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut your mini potatoes into halves to ensure even cooking and maximum crispiness.
- In a large bowl, toss the halved potatoes with ½ cup of Brasa sauce. Mix well to coat the potatoes evenly.
- Once coated, line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay your potatoes flat side up.
- Bake the potatoes for 35-40 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and let them cool for five minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired, and serve while hot.
These roasted potatoes in Brasa sauce are a must-try for anyone who loves a crunchy side dish with a little bit of kick. The combination of crispy potatoes and smokey Brasa sauce is sure to satisfy your taste buds and leave you wanting more.
Make sure to purchase a bottle of our signature Brasa Sauce to elevate your meals at home, and don't forget to check out the rest of our Brasa Home Collection, available for purchase in-store or online by CLICKING HERE!